Sunday, August 18, 2013

6 pounds gone!

Hello everyone!

I know I'm late on getting this blog post out...I ran out of time on Friday to write it but hey at least I'm getting it out for people to read now...better late than never!

So this past week I lost 6 pounds and I'm pretty dang proud of it.  It was hard but I had a single goal that I just focused on and the result was the 6 pounds lost.  My goal was to get up and work out 5 days a week at 6:45 am.  This was hard for me because I am NOT a morning person whatsoever but I set out and accomplished my goal and now I am feeling GREAT about it.  By Friday morning I was sore and I really didn't want to get out of my bed but I'm sure glad I did because not gonna lie I would have felt like a huge failure so good thing I did!

I also also kept to my carb-cycling schedule and that also helped with losing the 6 pounds.  I really think that was what had me lose 6 pounds because before I started the carb-cycling I was eating chocolate everyday, ate a bowl of cereal everyday and ate bread like there was no tomorrow.  After those things were cut out from being everyday to moderation then I was able to lose that high number that I did and even though sticking to my carb-cycling schedule wasn't my goal for the week I still wanted to do it and I did and I felt great throughout the week with more energy which also had it so I moved more doing more things.

My next goal this week is to get ready and prepared for my relay that is coming up on Saturday.  Prepared both mentally and physically because it will be the longest I've ever run before in my life!  I'm excited to take on this challenge and to let all know how well I do next week and how much weight I lose this next week.  So until next time everyone have a happy healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment